Monday, August 17, 2009

Action Shot & Free Tester Option!!




I just wanted to add these pictures & let you know that my little Liam who is nearly 16 months wears his made by me shoes everywhere. They are the only shoes we even own for him. A few weeks ago we spent the day at a ranch & he wore his little blue leather peace shoes. He was like a wild banshee in the horse stables, dirt, mud, and longhorn areas. Its pretty dirty there.. At any rate, at the end of the day when we took off his little shoes his feet were completely dry & clean. That is our experience. Feel free to share yours!

On that note, I am offering a tester option at this time that allows a layer of waterproof fabric to be added between the leather sole & the interior lining. It should help with fall & winter weather. If you would like to add this to your shoes please let me know when you are placing your custom order. Because it is the testing phase I am offering the additon at no charge! All you need to do is let me know if it works.. or not.. hence the "testing phase".. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment