Monday, August 31, 2009

Glass Photo Charms


I know.. I know... When I say glass jewelry you may get a little worried but I just love how these are turning out. I decided last week that they were something I needed to figure out how to make so in between my custom shoe orders this week I intend to perfect my craft.. I am giving this one to my Mom for her B-day tomorrow. They are double sided so you can put 2 pictures in.. I make them with lead free solder of course so please know they are safe for you & your loved ones!
Please e-mail me if you are interested. All I need is a picture (or 2) that you can email to me (or give to me in person) - the pictures will be returned to you unharmed. Let me know if you prefer color/black & white/or sepia. I am working on some different sizes but this one shown is a one inch square. They are $20 for the charm which will hang from a ribbon (you can pick the color). If you need a chain just lmk and we can work it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment